a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the meeting of shuura and taski (( private ))

2 posters

Go down

the meeting of shuura and taski (( private )) Empty the meeting of shuura and taski (( private ))

Post by shuurajou Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:10 pm

kuni was walking through a large forest. oblivious to the face that he was so close to the akatsuki base. the sun was setting and a light breeze blew through the forest. kuni was topl;ess and his tattoo glowed a constant white. he was wearing simple black pants and was wearing no shoes. his eyes glowed with the levina 4 eyes, his long white hair flowed down his back. on his back back he has a large black wing. it shined an evil glow as the feathers flustered in the wind. it was a shame he couldnt fly. his 6 tails were clam, and lightly discharging.

kuni senced a presence nearby. slowly he reached on his back and pulled out one of the 6 swords he always had. he looked around ad activated raijuus sences. feeling the chakra approach. grinning kkuni got into battle position and prepared for whatever was to come next
shuurajou
shuurajou
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

the meeting of shuura and taski (( private )) Empty Re: the meeting of shuura and taski (( private ))

Post by Taski Uchiha Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Taski was standing on a big stable tree while wearing his akatsuki robe near by watching Kuni. It looks like he seen me said Taski to him self. Taski the jumped of the tree on to the ground. Who are you? asked Taski. Taski then pulled out his sword slowly out of his shed. The sword had a dragon carved in it. Taski then pulled it out . Taski was holding his sword with 1 hand and he let the blade touch the ground. What are you doing here? asked Taski. Taski then grinned showing his sharp fangs as he laugh.

You must be a hated ninja like me said Taski. Almost every ninja hate me because i am different said Taski letting off alittle laugh.So what brings you here young lad? asked Taski. Taski doesn't trust kuni he is just acting like a nice guy. Oh sorry for being rude. I am Taski Uchiha said Taski. Who are you? asked Taski.Let me guess you are a missing ninja trying to find a purpose in life? Right? asked Taski. I find that alot people always go up to me asking for a job said Taski laughing. You gotta be care ful around this street. Taski didn't want kuni to know that he was a akatsuki so he just remained calm and cool.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

the meeting of shuura and taski (( private )) Empty Re: the meeting of shuura and taski (( private ))

Post by shuurajou Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 pm

kuni loked at him and held the 6 foot long blade in one hand. reaching around he pulled out a second blade and held it in the other hand. kuni didnt trust this man one bit. "i am raikuni levina. im not a hated ninja, i am the mizukage. and you are an akatsuki. and im not nearly as young as you." kuni chuckled. the levina tattoo that covered his entire body began to move slightly. lightning began to come off his body lightning, and his swords began glowing yellow and discharging. as they stood in front of eachother. but kunis 6 tails came into view. they were discharging more violently than before, but still lightly
shuurajou
shuurajou
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Taski Uchiha Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Taski grinned as Taski got in to a attack mode position. Looks like you know who i am.. Holder of the great Raijuu hmmmm i guess i will have to take that away from you said Taski. Taski stood there with his sword. Mizukage i am impress with you.. For a monster you are actually a mizukage. said Taski . Taski stood there You never answered me Why are you here? what business do you have with me? asked Taski as he put down his sword.You don't look that dangerous said Taski as he chuckled. Taski grinned a little bit. Taski then pulled out a cigarette and lighted it. Taski putting it in his mouth. Taski then released all the smoke from his lungs,Your a very intresting man if i do say so my self said Taski scratching the back of his head.

Taski then dropped the smoke and stepped on it while stomping on it so the fire will stop burning. Taski then threw his sword in the air and his caught it in the shed. You know what. I don't want to fight you. You seem like a nice guy... You should go away said Taski as he looked at kuni and let of another laugh.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by shuurajou Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 pm

"i have no buisiness with you.. i here simply taking a stroll... and dont underestimate those who do not seem that dangerous. you havent seen my true power. if you did you would die and be unable to tell the world of my greatness." kuni chuckles lightly and watched him get into battle position. kuni yawned andstared at him. the tattoo along kunis body glowed brighter and semed to move across his skin

the tsurugi kuni was holding started to let off wisps of chakra. they floated into the sky silently
shuurajou
shuurajou
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Taski Uchiha Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Taski just stood there. Taski looked at Kuni and smiled. Hmmm so you are that strong. said Taski as he smiled. I want to see your power said Taski as he pulled out his akatsuki robe and ring. Taski then put it on. Hmm dieing.... That might be dangerous said Taski and then let off another laugh . Taski after the grinned and he showed his fangs. Taking a stroll.... Why are you really here? asked Taski. No one would take a stroll near here. said Taski shrugging his shoulder and pulling out his sword slowly showing the dragon carving on it as he smiled alittle bit.

Taski stared at kuni and smiled. This is kakku... Even though it has no special ability it still murdered alot of people. said Taski laughing manically.

Taski the cracked his neck. Sorry about that. I have split personalities. as you could see i have a maniac curious happy and cool said Taski. Taski then smiled. Are you a good actor? asked Taski, Because i know you are lieing...Fibs aren't good. said Taski.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum