a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Back Akatsuki

2 posters

Go down

Taking Back Akatsuki Empty Taking Back Akatsuki

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 am

"Do it...Do it now...Kill him...The Akatsuki Leader that has taken your rightful spot..." Nagato's words were a reoccurring nightmare to him, his head close to blowing up. Fist bundled tightly, Dark walked towards Nagato, who was sitting on top of a rock on the surface of the clear blue ocean whose glimmer trickled across so smoothly, twinkling in the sunlight. Leaping into the air, he lunged his fist forward, yelling out in anger. This was the first time Dark had ever attacked Nagato, who was the former Akatsuki Leader and Rinnegan bearer before him, in anger. Every single argument ended with Dark leaving before anything else could be brought up, but now, leaving was too late.

"I've had enough of you!!" With a satisfying crunch, Dark broke the rock in two, the rock slowly shattering and falling into the clear blue water. Nagato sat there, unharmed, staring back at Dark in amusement. Falling lightly onto the glassy surface of the water, he got up, exhaling in frustration. Dark's fist started to bleed, but touching his wound, he felt no pain. There was no reality to cause any pain as this is his own realm. He can create whatever he wished to create. Slowly, the wound closed up, the remnants of the blood trickling down his arm and falling through the water, bleeding throughout the clear blue sea.

Standing up, Nagato walked away from Dark, still on the now red sea. Turning his neck back, his mouth opened as if to speak. Just as that had happened, Dark looked down to see himself falling, the whole scene crashing. Nagato was falling right beside Dark, smiling a wide smile. As he reached a hand out, Dark suddenly fell towards him, feeling as if he couldn't breathe. With a sudden pulse of air shooting through his bones, Dark and Nagato landed, Dark feeling as if he just fell out of the sky onto the flat plains. Falling to his knees, he dropped forward, the scene blurring out. He could hear Nagato speak faintly: "I'll take care of this..."

Head down, sitting on a rock, hair covering his whole upper body, Nagato slowly lifted up his head, Rinnegan not yet activated. He looked up into the sky, outside of the base that used to be his home. Lifting his hand, he made one handsign, summoning the rain.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Bloodline : Rinnegan
Dating/Married : Ameow-chan :P

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Taking Back Akatsuki Empty Re: Taking Back Akatsuki

Post by Taski Uchiha Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:22 am

Taski standing there wearing his akatsuki robe and his ring and on his head was a bamboo hat all you could see was Taski's eyes Taski also has his blade strapped to on his back. Can i help you... asked Taski not even getting a good look at Dark(I don't know what to call you lool) Taski then turned around slowly looking at the mysterious man. What is it you want from me? said Taski just standing there with his body half turned. You look like a man who wants somthing... What is it you want from me? asked Taski still standing there thinking of nothing. It looks like that guy wants to steal my akatsuki spot. I better not take a chance on him he looks strong for his age. thought Taski.

You must be the guy who wants to take my place......Well thats not going to happen said Taski as he just stood here. You want a position that is not suited for you i don't know what to say.. said Taski looking at dark and letting of a little laugh.I have know fear or hatred against you so you should just run along or i will get mad said Taski.Taski then turned his body fully around. I am willing to give you my spot if you prove worthy against me said Taski blinking slowly . Taski looking around for clones or back up. Anything is possible.

Who are you? I don't think you are no one important like a kage or anything...You must be a passing by stander. Ill see if your will could be done said Taski. Taski for some reason keep sensing something bad about this man like he was a demon.Hmmm how rude of me i forgot to introduce my self...I am Taski Uchiha of the Uchiha leader of the akatsuki said Taski .Well now that i introduced my self you should be a nice guy and introduced yourself said Taski as he pulled out his sword slowly showing only the dragons head.

Taski kept thinking in his head. How shall i defeat this guy.. I know he is stronger then me.. Going up against him is like signing a sheet for death..This boy has a whole new level of evil inside him..Its like he has split personalities. thought Taski. Well as evil as he could be i will not let him defeat me said Taski as he pulled out his blade faster. Taski pulling out his sword full way. The dragon on the sword eyes started to glow. I would like you to meet my friend... His name a kakku said Taski letting of a devious smile. Taski kept a straight face while looking at dark.I have a bad feeling about this..I shall not show fear but pity on this man thought Taski.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 am

"You talk too much...It is rather rude to not reply...I rarely do so..but Dark, you won't even get a single word from him. I'm Pein...the former Akatsuki Leader...Dark...was the 14 year old Amekage....but he left to search for more power..." Nagato kept going on and on with his "quick" intro. Dark, who had grown very tired of Nagato's interference, fought back to gain control. But, it seemed that it was futile. The only thing Dark could do now was to let him fight out his boredom.

Disappearing suddenly, Nagato appeared behind of Uchiha Taski. Shaking his head in disappointment, he reached up to grab DBRS's handle. The ground slowly started to sink down as the earth softened due to Dark's ability to use Seigyokijutsu. Flickering again, he appeared in front of the Uchiha, feeling his chakra in the rain. With his eyes closed, he sighed, unsheathing DBRS.

"Do not...underestimate...me...." Dark finally regained control from Nagato, who willingly relinquished it. Nagato slowly faded back into the shadows of Dark's mind. A dark chuckle seemingly touched the air as Dark raised his head, facing the Uchiha, eyes still closed. He slightly opened his red eyes, capturing the bottom half of the Uchiha who was stuck in the mud. The air slowly began to grow colder and colder, the rain continuing to fall as Dark wished it to.

"I will show you...the way to Hell..." Those were Dark's last words, the last words that he was willingly going to say to this stranger. Moments later, further in time, Dark was going to lead Akatsuki as Nagato had once did. He's determined and will make sure that all who stand in his way will be eliminated, as this man will soon to be. But, Dark still had to keep his guard up; to even dare control Akatsuki, this man must be pretty powerful. All that was left for him to do was to wait for this man to act.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Taski Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 am

Taski let off a little chuckle as he closed his eyes. Sharingan... said Taski as he opened his eyes. Taski's eyes was red and had a very interesting pattern around his pupils. Taski used his genjutsu. Taski then looked into darks eyes. Taski then chuckled Thats to bad... said Taski pausing . I will show you what hell really is said Taski not showing out any emotions. You were strong... said Taski as he closed his eyes and his sharingan disappeared. Taski eyes stopped You know what... Since you are so strong i will give you the akatsuki..But once you screw up i am taking it back said Taski as he used body flickered to get out of that earth trap Taski was in..Do we have a deal... asked Taski. Since you have that special ability... commented Taski as he just stood there. Taski looked at dark and smiled a really devious smile .Taski let off a evil laugh I am sorry i can't stay for long i have to kill someone. said Taski. I will be back said Taski as his whole body turned to dust and hes disappeared as a note fell on the floor saying.I am sorry for not fighting you..You seem nice and all but i don't want fight a man with you talents.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 am

Controlling the wind, he used it to move the piece of paper that was left behind. As the note traveled through the air, Dark released his rain, grabbing the wet parchment. Reading it with a disdainful expression, he extended chakra into his fingertips, converting it into fire. A fluff of smoke could be seen in the moving air as the note was burned to ashes, Dark's figure slowly blurring. Within seconds, Dark's whole figure disappeared as he flickered to a cave, the cave that he was going to restart Akatsuki in.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down