a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only)

3 posters

Go down

KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only) Empty KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only)

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Cepeda appears with his Anbu Outfit as he waits for Kalona as he activates Byakugan.
"Those people of the Sand have missed me and i have to help them"
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga
Admin/Former and Pissed Of Kazekage/8 Tailed Jinchuuriki/Hyuuga Clan Leader

Bloodline : Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only) Empty Re: KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only)

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Three Chakra Singals could be seen walking towards the area. the new Tenth Kazekage Kalona was coming to this boring event. He stood with his sins of Choice Wrath and Envy. Kalona wore all white with his shirt unbuttoned. He had Four Kanji symbols on his chest. Three sin symbol were missing. They had become humans that would aid Kalona in battle. Kalona held inhis right hand a beautiful pure white sword that had the Kanji symbol of Sloh on the Bottom of it's hilt.

"Hopefully, your ready."

Kalona took a weird fighting stance,a dn smirked. The sin directly to the right of him was wrath. Wrath was wearing all red with no shirt. He had many scars all over his bottom, and in his right hand he held a massive Ruby Battle Ax. The Kanji symbol for Wrath was located on the Bottom of the Handle of the Massive Battle Ax. He had red eyes and Long BLack hair. Wrath's hair was much long then Kalona. Envy was tot eh left of Kalona. Envy as smaller then the other two, but he held a long Emerald staff thathad the Kanji symbols for evny on the Top and Bottom of the staff. Envy wore all green, andhad his Shirt unbuttoned as well. He was smaller muscled then Wrath and kalona, but Kalona was smaller then Wrath. Wrath had huge muscle that he got from worknig out with is batle ax all the time. They all looked att he Former Kazekage,a dn smirked. they got rady for whatever came next.
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda
Bloodline Admin/Tenth Kazekage/ Sloth

Back to top Go down

KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only) Empty Re: KAzekage Fight (Me and Kalona only)

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Cepeda Stood as he then did handsigns as he has a Giant Flame Claw Surrond his Arms. Cepeda didnt Reply t Kalona as he is really aggravated at the moment
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 am

((Since, you gave me such a bad Post. I won't be able to do much out of it. >.>))

Kalona looked at the Fire Claw it didn't bother him so much. This was a game to him. The Former Kazekage would have to show him something better. One swinf of Wrath's ax would destory that Claw. Since, all there weapons are infused with Wind they have more cutting power. They could slicce through a Grand fireball like it was nothing. So, they began to walk towards Cep. Kalona had his Daito in his right hand with his left in his pocket. Wrath had his Battle Ax held with both hands for a quick reaction if the Target used flicker, and Evny simply twirled his not careing for anything. This was going to be the first person to actually see his bloodline in action, but Kalona was going to have to keep Wrath and Envy from Killing him. He didn't want a strong ninja fromhis village dead. Kalona was making Battle Plans in his head for every move his was going to make. If everything played out. Then, Cep would be taken out easily. They were going to use the Hyuuga Blindspot against him, and easily take him out. they were walkin slowely to make Cep do the first move. If he didn't Kalona was going to have to make it, and Cep wouldn' like the move he made.
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 am

(On Naruto Actually Wind powers up Fire so Wind Ninjutsu on my Fire Ninjutsu would suck for you)
Cepeda Sees Kalona as he then thinks Its best i use Long Range Fighting so...Cepeda then has a FIreball inside the Fire Claw as he throws it at Kalona and sits there. With both of his Fire Claws sitting still he hears his Bijuu's voice in his head Release My POWER
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 am

((Baka, I know wind powers up Fire, but if the Wind is put around a blade to make it sharper for cutting or slashing. The Wind infused blade would be able to slice through Fire easily. >.> Also, since you didn't give us a area to battle in. I will tell what type of area we are in. >.>))

Wrath quickly stepped forward, and slashed down with his Wind Infused Blade. The Fireball slipt in half as both halfs landed beside them. The Contact with the ground sent dust in the air all around them. The area beneath Kalona's feet as Barren and Dust. The Area around all over them was just a barren Plain that many deaths had be made on it. Kalona looked at Envy and nodded his head. Envy was the fastest one out right now, andhe disappeared from the Dust cloud. When, the dust cleared Wrath stood directly in front of Kalona with his Ax inhis hands. They keep walking towads Cep at a slow pace. They weren't really urpised with the attack. A genin rank jutsu against him wouldn't do that much. So, he keep walking with an evil smirk onhis face.
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 am

Cepeda Smiles as the fireball that was split in half. he takes out a Sword Hilt with no blade to it as he puts chakra into it suddenly Water comes out of it as it Sharpens making a Water Blade. "BrotherHood"

Last edited by Cepeda Hyuuga on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 am

((Alright, that is where i draw the line.
First thing, Where did the pillars come from? You do not have the ability to control fire. >.>
Second Thing, You must do handsigns for fireball. Since, it wasn't in your jutsu reg. that you could make fireballs in the claw. So, you can't.
Third thing, I haven't seen any handsigns made more anything. >.> I'm not talking about the Waterblade or te claw. You made the claw so it didn't need handsigns, but the fireballs and the pillars are what i'm talking about. >.>

Then, when i relook at your first post. You didn't handsigns for Claw. So, you have to mkae up your mind here cep. >.>))
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:07 am

(The Pilllars are from the Fire Balls the Fireballs turn into Pillars when I Make them one and how can you slice a fireball in half)
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 am

((Cep, you can't contorl fire. So, you wouldn't be able to turn them into Pillars. I've said this. I cut the Fireball in half, because of two reasons.
The Jutus is genin level, and you never did handsigns for. Second, because i have increased the Slcing power of my Cuting weapons with wind. >.>))
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:44 am

Fire Style:Flame Pillar
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire or Katon
Descrption:User has a Fireball in their generated by Fire Chakra. The user controls the ball in there hand as they must focus chakra in that area or the jutsu will wear off. Then the user launches the fireball at the Target. When the user wants he then lets of a move to make the Fireball Explode into a Giant Pillar of Flame
(Its Chunin Rank take that)
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 am

((Yes, take that. >.> That just proves me Point.
User has a Fireball in their generated by Fire Chakra.<----- This means you have to have a fireball first. Which is created by handsigns. >.>
Now, since you made handsigns for the Claw and nothing else. You can't make the pillar or Fireballs anymore. >.> So, change your last post.))
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:04 am

(post and i think its messed up your wind can slice a Katon jutsu Wind powersup Fire Jutsus)
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 am

((Baka! Cep, it does with a Jutsu! Thought, if i add Wind element to mie blade to increase the Slcing power. Then, i would be able to cut through it. Now, if i say i shot the ind off my blade then it would powerup your jutsu.))
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 am

(Fine Post)
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Janus Cartamuanda Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:53 am

Wrath and Kalona were stadning in the same place as the dust cleared. Envy had moved far to theright, and had began to run towards Cep. Wrath and Kalona suddenly started to Run towards Cep. They would all reach at about the same time, and Kalona had his sword on his hip. He was doing handsigns very rapidly getting ready for there attack. This was the big move for the plan. This was basically check for Cep.
Janus Cartamuanda
Janus Cartamuanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Cepeda stopped putting chakra in his hands which the Fire Claws Disappeared as then he preformed quick handsigns as the byakugan changed colors to Red and Black and Cepeda's Voice got deeper as suddenly he said out loud "Juggernaut" Cepeda then runs toward Kalona as he starts to smile.
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Taski Uchiha Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm

(Fire isn't a solid you can't just cut through it...But Cep we aren't in Avatar... Wind doesn't power up fire that much maybe alittle Depending on how strong the wind is.Because if it is weak then it would make your fire stronger. But if its strong it might have a reverse effect on the fire.)
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down