a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cornelio's training

Go down

Cornelio's training Empty Cornelio's training

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 am

One of my favorite jutsu is shadow clones so I'll learn them
next.He already knows it almsot the same as the clone technique
but creates solid clones not an illusion.In order to work he needs
to divide the chakra evenly with the clones he makes.They are
capable of amking jutsus on their own.

They can also bleed and be on the same consition as the original and
might disappear on like two solids hit.They get equal fraction of the
user's overall power.Then can disperce on their own.

He knows the shadow clones uses such as all the experience they
gain will be added to the original once the disperce,that's why is use
for spying.They are good also for training,it will cut the time into shorter
and quicker,but too much may be mentally harmful.

Okay I know all the uses,but I think I know the disadbantages.
So he started to remember something is that since to make them,he
had to divide his own chakra evenly he will be using a lot of chakra.
Now I'm going to start the training.So to start he uses the handsigns
Tiger with right and left and adjustes one to make a cross.

Corn then uses hsi chakra to atleast make one and smoke appears,
but he can't see him,then he looks down and he was laying on the
ground so corn made him poof.Probably I didn't add the chakra evenly.
So he made the handsigns again and watched as the clone was made.
He stood for a couple of seconds and disappeared.

He walked up to his back pack and took out his water bottle and
took a sip,then he closed it and threw back into the back pack.This
time he looked serious and took a deep breath and closed his eyes
for more consentration and made the handsigns and added the chakra more evenly and watched as the clone walked around for 5 minutes then disappear.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Cornelio's training Empty Re: Cornelio's training

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 am

There many different forms of the chidori,I'm going to need one more than one enemy at a time.So he went to a place where there were many trees surrounding him to hit several targets at a time.He feels the wind blowingby so he always thinks is a good tiem to do some training under those conditions.This jutsu allows him to generate non-focused chakra all over his body,instead of his hand to create the chidori.It will going to be used as long-range rather than close range.It also hits several opponenets at the same time.

Since is not going to be focused the electricity will only paralyz the enemy not killing the target.It was time to get started.He raised his hand into the air and opened his hands and generates chakra from his body into the wide ground to hit the targets farther away,but it didn't touch any trees because he focused more chakra than needed.HE tried not to charged electricty charged chakraso
he didn't use that much energy and channeled it all over his body then concentrated to release it.

It wasn't control evenly around him some trees to his left wherer eached and some on his right were not even touched.He needed more practice on not using focused electrically charged chakra on only one part.He channeled less chakra this time and sending the current to the ground it was able to reach farther away targets behind his back.He felt some of the electricity on his body and
he knew he was on the right track to mastering it.He knew he could go for more days without him
stoping.

For a full day he was training not using his electrically chakra and channeling all of his chakra to his body and sending the current to the ground.He was able to use it twice without messing up and then one not coming long-rang as it supposed to be.He decided to rest for a little bit and eat some lunch.a couple of hours after he was already channeling his chakra all over his body and genrating it.He remember with the shadow clones he can gain more experience.He won't make so much to get his brain in pain.

So by that he made the handsigns tiger with both hand and summoning twoclones not to get his brain hurt after all the experience.Each one of them were taking a different role of the jutsu the real corn was genrating chakra from his body.the secong with not using the focused electricity chakra.The last one releasing it through the ground and all his body to reach opponent that are farther away.Then they would keep changing their way to train,but they didn't spend much time on them.

After five long,tiring hours he made the clones disappear to see the pogress and thought it was good enough to get the technique done with.So each time he was going to the part they trained he remember how to do it fromthe training and experience and was able to doit quicker and farther away with out getting himself a little electrify.the chidori current went for minutesuntil the trees weren't surrounding Corn.He went to near places with big rocks with trees not surround the open area.

He looked for huge rocks so the current will reach them and see how strongthe current can be and how it can impprove.It was getting darker with the sky getting grey clouds.He could say it was going to rain bad.he needed to get finish fast before he gets a cold.He was feeling the electricity chakra run-ning through his body and unfocused chakra taking its place while he made it through his body then releasing it on the through the ground and then making the biggest rock to pieces.

He quickly followed the same moves,but using greater chakra control separating his legs and both arms.And oppening them so they can be shot to the air too Then he jumped in the air spinning and realising the chidori current afterone as over he would just do another one afterwards.The last one he did in the air he was surrounded by electricity and walking to the lake.He wanted to let go of it all,so he re wanted to make the chidori cvurrent again,but this time bigger coming out and making
the lake water electrify for some moment.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Time to learn some simple C-rank jutsus,I think I'll start with Lion Combo,then a Fire
Style jutsu.Corn brought with him two dummies to practice better.,but first he'll start by
stretching.Few minutes afterwards he stands next to a tree and starts kicking it as hard as possible and with speed.He could see the tree almost breaking,so he decided to finally start.He puts one dummy in place and only does the first move to kick the dummy upwards fewtimes to get use to it.

Then moving to the second part of the technique.When he was behinde the dummy,but heforgot what was next,so he and dummy fell.oh yeah I have to kick one of his side,but which one?.Corn asked himself a couple of time and played the technique on his mind and figured itout.So from the beggining he kicked the dummy up again and kicked his right side of the
hips and then he landed on the ground and catching the dummy.

Now that he figured out the first two moves,he knew the third move since is almost the
same as the second move.He repeated the last two moves and ended the combo with a
left kick on his left side hip.He kept reapeating the procedure until it was stuck on his head.This time he finished the dummy and it ripped apart from too many kicks.So he grabbed the other target and threw the other one next to a tree.

Well one last move and I finished the technique,but I'll have to mastered it.preparing the
dummy he remember he could add a move to it.Starting with a kick to the jaw sending him flyingand appearing behind him kicking him to his right side of the hip,then to the left side of the hip,hefinished him spinning to the left and finishing the move with a kick to the guts and slamming the dummy to the ground.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Next is the Leaf Whirlwind.This one is going to be easy.Corn removes the dummy and places it next to the tree where the other
dummy was laying.Walking up to a tree Corn felt wind blowing what
a great feeling it was.When he got there he practiced kicking the tree,
then stood in stand then leaps forward.

The leap was followed by spinning kicks one aiming high and one
aiming low.He managed to hit the tree ,but felt,so he was going to try
and do it again while the wind was blowing softly.He stands then leaps
forward and spinning kicks where followed breaking the tree.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Now I need some ninjutsus and i'll start with Fire styles.He
thought he could start with the great fireball since he knew the hands-
signs already.He too remembered he needs to inhale via his mouth
and using a large amount of Fire chakra then releasing it and creating
it destroying everything in range.

So he started the first step by inhaling air,since he did it all the time
he was used to it and kept doing it for a little while and decided to go
to the nest step.Secondly,He used a large amount of fire chakra to spill
it out,but it didn't work as plan.What the....oh i forgot the handsigns.
Corn looked ashamed.

By this time realising what he forgot he finish that step and it was
followed by the second one inhaling a lot of air and holding it.Then
adding Fire chakra and spilling it out.He could feel the heat,but not that
much it lookd smaller than it had too.He thought he did something
wrong but just needs practice.

Looking tired and exhausted from using large amount of chakra he
thought he would only use it one mroe time.He did it as quickly as he
could without failing he inhale and bended back and closed his eyes to
see come out a beautiful and large Fire ball like he had imagined.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:47 pm

For my next jutsu I'll pick a water style and is going to be the
water clone.To make he needs water source so he rushes to a near
lake as fast as possible so he can get it over with.First he makes the
signs required to make them and then gathered chakra.

It didn't come out so he decided to redo his handsigns and then
gather more chakra and one came out,but quickly it disappear to water
and the water fell.Need to holder for longer or it won't be use to me.
This time thinking calmly and did the handsigns even quicker than before
and gather more chakra creating a water clone and trying to hold it.

While holding it he got more sweaty every minute and then letting it
vanish so he can think.Ummm...just need to concentrate better no
distractions.Taking a deep breath he went on with the handsigns and
controlling his chakra the right amount and form another water clone,but
this time he moved it a couple of feet forward and then attacking.

Letting go the clone he rushed toward the next one and had done the handsigns and created two however it made him a little tired at first.
He wanted to see them run to see their limits and one vanished to water
and then the other one told him if they could fight a little and so they
did for a short time and then the real one hit him in the gut making it
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Next is the wind style but this time I'll learn two,the Wind ball andFalling Petal Dance...So he starts breathing in the air and conbi-
ning it with wind and creating a circular shape ball of wind,but disapp-
eared.He then breathed in more air and fused it with the chakra and
the ball appear again,but couldn't control it so had to throw it at a rock.

[b]He just needed to keep it controlled,so he repeatd the tasks by
breathing in and mixing it with his chakra and shaping it to a ball,but
this time bigger.He then threw it at a rock smashing it and smashing
another huge rock into tiny pieces.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Since he said he was going to learn the other wind jutsu he will.
He could feel the ind blowing gentle and was blowing for a long time
and he was going to star.He starts off with the handsign Dragon,then
gathering his chakra summoned a cyclone and tried to control it,but it
didn't happen and clash to a tree.

[b]I know to master this jutsu you should be able to control it.He
kept telling himself to control it.He did the handsign again and withdrew
his chakra to summon the cyclone,but before it clashed onto the tree,he made it go upward,then back to the ground where he saw it smash the
ground and leaving a huge hole.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Now for a different element is Earth because is the last one left.
The jutsu os going to be Stone Armor which gives me strengh,but need
stones around that's okay i'll just walk up the mountain until I find a
spot.So he did and walked for almsot an hour and rested for a bit
and went right to training.

He know he just needs chakra to flow through his body,absorbing the stone's.He then stood on a little high Rock and concentrated chakra
all over his body and stones where starting to make a skin-deep armor.
After he was done he decided to practice wiht it to see how it felt.He
kicked a couple of times and jumped around.Then tooked off the armor.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Another water style coming next.I'm going to learn the water prison jutsu.Corn needed to find a water source to use for the technique,so he headed to the lake near by.He concentrated chakra on his feet and walked on water until he got to the center of the lake.He memorised the handsigns.Snake, Sheep, Tiger, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, Horse, Snake, Rabbit,BothPalms Out,he did one by one and remember that he only needed to atleast keepone hand inside the water.

"Water Style:Water Prison jutsu."Corn held out one hand and startedchanneling chakra to the middle of his palm and water started to form as a ball and water started filling it in.He then let it go to do it again and faster.He did the handsigns needed for the jutsu and held out two hands to keep it balanced until he learned it well.Water rosed and formed the prison againhe hold it for atleast 10 mins and finished the jutsu.Now with a clone.He made the handsigns Tiger with both hand and adjusted it to make a cross sign.

The clone went first by doing the handsigns and the real one followed.The clone concentrated more chakra on his palm and formed a bigger water prison.The real corn just went ahead and just channeled chakra unable to hold it longer then the clone.The cloned removed his hand making it not work and then it poofed.Corn learned the experience once it was gone andthought he did need to concentrate more chakra.He streched and practiced channeling his chakra to his right palm without doing the jutsu.

He took some water on his hands and refreshed his face.Closed his eyes and made the Snake, Sheep, Tiger, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, Horse, Snake, Rabbit,handsigns and placed his left hand in the sign Tiger over his mouth.He used most of his chakra to make the water prison hold for longer than 10 minutes.BY making that happen he let go of the jutsu when he removed his right hand and was sweating and fell on one knee and stood back up went walking out of the lake.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Fire style:Phoenix Flower is next...Corn sighs as if he was tired and as he was really bored from all his training.We start with taking a deep a deep breath while doing the handsigns and then releasing it.I can also hide some kunais or shurikens.Corn turns to an open space with no trees.By first doing the handsigns Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger then taking a deep breath he was able to send only one fireball.He forgot to use his fire chakra.He remember that he's
chakra element was fire.

He separated his legs and inhaled a lot of air and made the same handsigns.He let go his breath after he channeled his fire chakra for the attack.The attack when long,but not long enough to get an enemy running.I wouldbeable to concentrate better if i had a target,good thing I can make those me those targets.He did the Tiger handsign and made a cross with it making three clones if one gets hit the other one can take it's place.So he got in stand and inhaled more air andstarted doing the handsigns then placed his left hand and making a circle infront of his mouth.

The fire was flying everywhere and one of the clone kept dodging some until he turned his back and couldn't see the fireball coming.the other one rushed to take his placed.Before the jutsu was done again he activates his tamoe2 sharingan and so so their clone.He tells them to run around and jump he would try to do it by following his movements.The clone was ahead of Corn and ran farther away.Corn had already made his handsigns and conbininghis enhale with fire chakra released the fire technique firing multiple fire ball at the opponent.

The clone tripped so got hit with the first fireballs.The other clone already knew what he was going to say so he was in place.Corn jumped in the air and enhaled large amount of air and couldn't hold it too long so he made the handsigns fast Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger went one by one followed by the release of the fire technique he saw with his sharingan where the clone was going to move and he moved his head to the right because the clone jumped to his left and before the clone landed to the ground he made contact with one fireball
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Okay one more jutsu for today and is going to be the opposite of fire is water and i'm going to learn Tornado of water like a vortex.For this one he'll need some source of water so he will use once again the lake he did to learn water prison.He channeled chakra to his feet to be able to walk on water,then entered the lake.Okay the handsigns are Ram, Horse, Bird.So he does the hansigns he knows and concentrates his chakra.somewater starts forming under the lake forming a circular movement.

He wasn't able to make it come out of the water and launched foward.Then he thought he needed more chakra and channel more.He got in stand and remade the handsigns and focused more chakra on his whole body and make the vortex big so it can be able to protect him and attack the enemy destroyng everthing on its path.He made it go through the entire lake and it made a hole lot of water go out from the lake,but it didn't go too long.He made a water clone to do it better and they did the handsigns and formed the vortex and the clashed making them both flyiing away.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm

There many different forms of the chidori,I'm going to need one more than one enemy at a time.So he went to a place where there were many trees surrounding him to hit several targets at a time.He feels the wind blowingby so he always thinks is a good tiem to do some training under those conditions.This jutsu allows him to generate non-focused chakra all over his body,instead of his hand to create the chidori.It will going to be used as long-range rather than close range.It also hits several opponenets at the same time.

Since is not going to be focused the electricity will only paralyz the enemy not killing the target.It was time to get started.He raised his hand into the air and opened his hands and generates chakra from his body into the wide ground to hit the targets farther away,but it didn't touch any trees because he focused more chakra than needed.HE tried not to charged electricty charged chakraso
he didn't use that much energy and channeled it all over his body then concentrated to release it.

It wasn't control evenly around him some trees to his left wherer eached and some on his right were not even touched.He needed more practice on not using focused electrically charged chakra on only one part.He channeled less chakra this time and sending the current to the ground it was able to reach farther away targets behind his back.He felt some of the electricity on his body and
he knew he was on the right track to mastering it.He knew he could go for more days without him
stoping.

For a full day he was training not using his electrically chakra and channeling all of his chakra to his body and sending the current to the ground.He was able to use it twice without messing up and then one not coming long-rang as it supposed to be.He decided to rest for a little bit and eat some lunch.a couple of hours after he was already channeling his chakra all over his body and genrating it.He remember with the shadow clones he can gain more experience.He won't make so much to get his brain in pain.

So by that he made the handsigns tiger with both hand and summoning twoclones not to get his brain hurt after all the experience.Each one of them were taking a different role of the jutsu the real corn was genrating chakra from his body.the secong with not using the focused electricity chakra.The last one releasing it through the ground and all his body to reach opponent that are farther away.Then they would keep changing their way to train,but they didn't spend much time on them.

After five long,tiring hours he made the clones disappear to see the pogress and thought it was good enough to get the technique done with.So each time he was going to the part they trained he remember how to do it fromthe training and experience and was able to doit quicker and farther away with out getting himself a little electrify.the chidori current went for minutesuntil the trees weren't surrounding Corn.He went to near places with big rocks with trees not surround the open area.

He looked for huge rocks so the current will reach them and see how strongthe current can be and how it can impprove.It was getting darker with the sky getting grey clouds.He could say it was going to rain bad.he needed to get finish fast before he gets a cold.He was feeling the electricity chakra run-ning through his body and unfocused chakra taking its place while he made it through his body then releasing it on the through the ground and then making the biggest rock to pieces.

He quickly followed the same moves,but using greater chakra control separating his legs and both arms.And oppening them so they can be shot to the air too Then he jumped in the air spinning and realising the chidori current afterone as over he would just do another one afterwards.The last one he did in the air he was surrounded by electricity and walking to the lake.He wanted to let go of it all,so he re wanted to make the chidori cvurrent again,but this time bigger coming out and making
the lake water electrify for some moment.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm

For his next jutsu Corn will trave to mountains of snow and ice,since he's going to learn ice type
jutsus next.He finds the location and hikes up.He hikes until he gets there a few moments after.
He's wearing sleeves under his shirt and has a blue and black cloak.Once he's ready he drops his
backpack in the snow and reads the necesety handsigns and how to make the jutsu.Once he's
done reading the scroll he puts it back into his backpack and stands next to a mountain cover
with more snow.

Rat, Hare, Dog,were the handsigns he did and a avalanche fell.Okay this is the right track,first
making an avalanche bingo,next is to try and transform the falling snow into a pack of wolves
to attack the opponent.He could only formed one and it passed right infront of him.He didn't want to waste time and more on snow so he doesn't get sick.He repeated his handsigns and focused some chakra on the snow making an avalanche.

The forming snow started to reform into pack of wolves except this time there were more,just
one problem they didn't last long.He decided to sit down and concentrate for a while on how much of his chakra to channel to the mountain.Few minutes later he had figure it out and went
right back to his spot next to the mountain.This time he closed his eyes and did the handsigns and placed his hand on the mountains creating the avalanche but bigger and faster,so he needed to act fast.

His placement on the mountain was followed by,"Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique.It quickly turned into wolves growling and running side by side to one another.They looked pretty big.Some Corn had to dodge or he would've squashed.Corn grabbed his backpack
and went looking for another scroll of ice Jutsus to start right away.If he gets Ice prison jutsu he might learn that one next.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio Uchiha Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 pm

While he was reaching for hsi backpack he noticed there was soem source of Ice,He thought oh
perfect now I can do that technique of the tiger of ice.When he took out the scroll and opened
it he read the name of the jutsu.Ice Release: Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger.So he decided
to go with that jutsu since he said he would go with the next one he pulled out.He read the ne
eded handsigns,how to perform it.This jutsu is cold enough to freeze any water release it comes
in contact with.

He lays the scroll on the ground opened to see the handsigns so he didn't had to go back to his
backpack.He read the following,Tiger, Boar, Dog.when he was done reading that he dispised,he
started making them Tiger,Boar,and dog.He was right next to some frozen water since he needed
a source of Ice.It started rising and forming into a tiger,but it was failing,so he added more of his
chakra needed and saw the tiger reforming,he launch it at the mountain of ice before it was gone.

He felt that he still had enough chakra for atleast one more,so he felt he wasn't going to waste
some of his chakra.He started to breath a little hard,while he was doing his handsigns.He also
steped back on the forzen water,then the ice was rising in the shape of the tiger.He couldn't
control the tiger for long so he crash it right into the ground he walked over to his backpack to
rest for a while,but before he reached inside the backpack and grabbed hsi bottle of water and
drank some.He went to asleep for some hours.

He woked up when he felt a flake of snow falling on his nose.He stodo up slowly feeling a little
better.That's right more training right away.He knew he needed more training not to fall
behind some people.He sighed and remember the signs and repeated them easily.Then use the
remaining ice to form the jutsu and he backed away from the ice and formed the tiger right away
when it was risinghe tried to control it in every direction.It was flying up high in the sky,but he
thought it was time to finished the jutsu.HE launch it at the mountain making the mountain collapse a little he thought it was going to fall,but it didn't,so he ran down the mountain,then
jumping to make it faster to the bottom.
Cornelio Uchiha
Cornelio Uchiha
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down