a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training my bloodline (open to anyone) Empty Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

Post by Hasaki Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:27 pm

I appear standing in one spot with my right hand glowing. I suppose its time to try my bloodline out. I look at my hand then look at some dummies around the area. Form from destruction, Ruin. A masamune forms and I hold it up. Hmmm nice. I then get into position and I hold up the masamune before barely swinging it and cutting a dummy in half. Hmmm its sharp. Good, this will come in handy.
Hasaki
Hasaki
Jutsu Admin/Waterfall Kage/Arrancar Bloodline Leader/Holder of Sanbi

Bloodline : Arrancar Bloodline
Dating/Married : None Currently.

Back to top Go down

Training my bloodline (open to anyone) Empty Re: Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

Post by Hasaki Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 pm

I then carefully bring my masamune back and it shatters into pure chakra that I absorb. I then hold my hand up and point it at the dummy.Lets see if this works. I then slightly sigh and take a deep breath. I concetrate and small blasts shoot out from my hand at the dummy and destroy it. I got that down as well. That will surely come in handy.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Training my bloodline (open to anyone) Empty Re: Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

Post by Hasaki Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am

Its nearly time to use what I came here to do.... I look at one lone dummy standing in the middle of the field and I take a deep breath before releasing a little bit of chakra around me. Lets see what this can do. Form from destruction, Ruin. The masamune appears and I combine it with the chakra I released and I swing it sending a wave of chakra along with the blade at the dummy, slicing it apart and leaving nothing left. Whoa.....
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 am

"Impressive." Tsu said cheerfully, clapping lightly for only a matter of three seconds. When the clapping ceased he came out from the shadow that was masking his figure. Today his white hair was particularly messed up, as if he had just given up on trying to tame it. His bright blue eyes shown slightly, the sun seeming to reflect off of them. He dragged his heirloom blade along with him, as it seemed he had recently used it and decided not to put it back in its belt buckles where it was attached to his back.
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 pm

I look over and put my left hand in my pocket.Hello fellow ninja. What are you doing here? My face looks calm and relaxed as I talk.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Cepeda walks into the area looking like thisTraining my bloodline (open to anyone) Beat_it_video with 5 other ninja looking like this as we start dancing.
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga
Admin/Former and Pissed Of Kazekage/8 Tailed Jinchuuriki/Hyuuga Clan Leader

Bloodline : Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:00 am

I look over at Cepeda and I prepare a Cero. Get out of here. I wont say it again. The cero charges up and becomes bigger. (to see what it does, look at my jutsus)
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Shikaku Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

Geth and Arcin appear and bite Hasaki's arms and zero is behind a tree
Zero Shikaku
Zero Shikaku
Chuunin/Admin/holder of Gobi the 5 tails/S-Ranked Missing Ninja/Medical ninja

Bloodline : Gobi the 5 tails fire water earth lightning and wind elements and shikaku clan
Dating/Married : noone cares

http://teentitansrpg.forumtwilight.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cepeda Hyuuga Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 am

Cepeda then Disapppears in the wind.
Cepeda Hyuuga
Cepeda Hyuuga

Bloodline : Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 am

The cero incinerates the dogs as they touch it and I fire it at zero as I flicker onto a tree. .... Im not in the mood to kill pathetic people such as you two. I then prepare another cero.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Shikaku Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:09 am

Zero flicker as the poof as they were summoned then makes more handsigns"Raiton: Toruneedo Raitoningu (Lightning Style: Tornado Lightninig)"lightning generates from
his palms which can be whipped around to destroy the near by surroundings and you
Zero Shikaku
Zero Shikaku

Bloodline : Gobi the 5 tails fire water earth lightning and wind elements and shikaku clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:11 am

I yawn as I fire the cero into the air and I then Jump up and hover in the air. Your friend is gone. Now leave before I decide I want to end your life. I dont appreciate being attacked.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Shikaku Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 am

Clone poofs
Zero Shikaku
Zero Shikaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:20 am

I sigh as I drop back down and face Tsu again. That was boring and random.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 am

[[God I hate that...Chickenshit's way out..]]

Tsubasa sighed as he watched this progress, keeping an eye on the man known as Hasaki. If he had remembered correctly, he was supposed to train under him. This should be quite entertaining... Tsubasa thought to himself, seemingly satisfied with what he had seen. In case the man that had opposed Hasaki returned, Tsubasa began to build up his chakra, in preparation for a technique. He breathed out through his nose slowly, as if to calm himself a bit. I would probably just get in the way... He thought to himself, releasing the chakra he was building up. Then, he would smile to Hasaki. "I would have to agree."
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:24 am

Now what did you want? I have stuff to do so if its not important, I need to continue with my training.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:29 am

"Oh, well..I am supposed to train under you." Tsubasa said, smiling awkwardly and rubbing the back of his head. He bowed then, directly at the waist and very deeply. "Tsubasa of the Keimei clan, I am a gennin and your new student." He said in a respectful, and slightly loud tone. "But if your busy I'll come back another time."
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 am

Its nice to meet you. No im not busy currently. In fact im a bit bored with all the rumours of war and people acting stupid.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:02 am

"War? Now thats interesting." Tsubasa said, scratching his chin, probably pondering over this. I know the clan wouldn't jump in...but it might be a good experience for me.. Tsubasa thought to himself, quickly pushing away that thought. Its only talk.. He reminded himself firmly. It was then that Tsubasa turned his attention back to Hisaki/ "Talk of war between whom? I haven't heard any rumors or whispers of war."
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:28 am

Its the great clan wars. Clans that dont deserve to live will be obliterated. I look up at the sky knowing my clan will stay.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 am

"Ah, well my clan will not participate I am afraid." He said warily, looking up to the sky as well. Unlike his master, he would be thinking about the clouds themselves. Beautiful, almost as beautiful as the sun that helps to form them... Tsu thought to himself.

[[Short, sorry]]
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 am

All clans have to fight. If they dont, they will be slaughtered. I put my left hand in my jean pocket and I walk over to a dummy. I want to see what you can do.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 am

"My clan won't fight in the war, but they may or may not defend themselves. Anti-war, pro-choice and all that." Tsu said in a tone that suggested he wasn't happy with this. If they were to die he would have no choice but to die taking revenge. "Tell me what to do and I'll do it." Tsu said cheerfully, as a way of changing the subject. He removed the blade from his back, sticking it in the ground next to him as he went about unzipping his massive shirt. He threw it into a branch of a tree and began to stretch. He now wore only his sleeveless, blue leather, gold trimmed, under armor and baggy pants. His gloves were still attached to his arms, though.
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 am

I pull my bloodline blade from my back and I slam it into the ground. Fight the dummy and show me your moves. I put my right hand onto the handle of the blade.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Taski Uchiha Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:08 am

Taski was sitting on a tree wearing only a T shirt and jogging pants also with his sword that was tied on his back. Taski seen the 2 figures leave. Kids can't fight said Taski laughing. Let me watch this clans ability. said Taski sitting there. Taski looked at the other 2 figures. Thats intresting a beam...Thats gotta be a mutated ability or a clan ability...I gotta watch out for this man said Taski looking at Hasaki. Woah said Taski very surprised at the move Hasaki just did.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next