a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training my bloodline (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 am

I wrap bandages around both of my hands as I stand in front of another dummy. I then begin to make my chakra appear around my hands and continue to charge up.
Hasaki
Hasaki
Jutsu Admin/Waterfall Kage/Arrancar Bloodline Leader/Holder of Sanbi

Bloodline : Arrancar Bloodline
Dating/Married : None Currently.

Back to top Go down

Training my bloodline (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training my bloodline (open to anyone)

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 am

Tsubasa sighed, nearing the dummy he had pointed to. He breathed in slowly, spreading his feet and placing them shoulder length apart. Bending low, he centered his balance and tucked in his stomach. With both fists at their respective hips, he breathed out and prepared to strike. When he did he snapped the wooden arm of the dummy, though it didn't shattered like he wanted to. He entered a more comfortable stance and began to think about how to strike next.
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasaki Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am

You need to strike faster. A slow attack will get you killed. I then begin to harden the chakra outside my body.
Hasaki
Hasaki

Bloodline : Arrancar Bloodline
Dating/Married : None Currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsu/Yana Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

"I don't like to strike too fast. After a while I lose control and stop thinking, my instincts tend to get me in trouble." Tsubasa said, smiling. He then decided that there was no point arguing. "Sorry, yeah, I'll get on that fast striking thing." He said, and in the same moment whipped his body in a clockwise motion, his right leg lashing out and impacting with the side of the dummy. When he struck the dummy, he dropped to his right leg, bringing his left leg up in a knee-strike toward the dummy's 'ribcage'. Suddenly he would spiral in the air, his right leg crooked and coming up, then down. His foot impacted with the head of the dummy, shattering it and crushing it inward.
Tsu/Yana
Tsu/Yana
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2